How to take the perfect photo
- Take the photo from a medium distance
- Keep the subject's eyes slightly above the center of the image
- Make sure the subject's face and eyes are horizontal
How to Align your Eyes
- Fit your face in the mould so that your eyes fit perfectly
- Click on the green arrow once you are happy
- Important: If your first photo isn't quite right: use another one!
Terms & Conditions
1We are Read Between My Eyes Limited of 111-113 High Street, Evesham, England, WR11 4XP and we own and operate this website (Site).
3You are responsible for all access to the Site using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
5We aim to provide proven and tested wellbeing support. However, we strongly advise that in the event that our services do not improve your wellbeing you contact and seek advice from alternative and appropriately qualified professionals.
6We do not provide any form of medical support or advice and cannot accept liability for any loss, damage or claims that you may suffer as a result of or relating to the use of our website or services, other than for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence.
7We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
8The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
9We provide the Site on an ‘as is’ basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
10.1use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
10.2use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
10.3impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
10.4interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
10.5transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
10.6reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
10.7modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
10.8remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
10.9frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
10.10create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
10.11use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
11The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
12We may block any links to or from the Site. Additionally, we may provide tools to allow you to link to the Site directly from a third party site; if you do link to the Site (whether using such tools or otherwise), you agree that you will disable and remove any such link promptly upon our request.
13You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, agents or partners harmless from and against any direct or indirect loss or damage (including consequential loss and loss of profits, goodwill or business opportunities) arising from any third party claim in relation to any content you upload, post or email on or through our Site, your use of our Site, or your breach of the provisions of these terms.
14Any breaches of these Terms may lead to us reporting your activities to your Internet service provider, your employer, relevant authorities, or to legal action being taken against you, or both.
- Personal information we collect: your name, contact details (such as email address and phone number), information about your computer (e.g. your IP address and browser type), information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time you viewed them, and what you clicked on), information about your mobile device (such as your geographical location), and your emergency contact information (name and phone number), together with any other personal information you provide to us in response to an Eye Search, Eye Quiz or Well-Being Survey
- How we use your personal information: for our own administrative and business purposes, to improve our business and website, for analytical purposes, in connection with our legal rights and obligations and for certain additional purposes only with your explicit consent.
- Disclosure of your personal information to third parties: information contained within your response to an Eye Search will be available for public view on our website (including your name, age, gender and answers to the questions about the best thing you have seen, worst thing you have seen, what do you want to see and the first thing you have ever seen), all other personal data, including your responses to an Eye Quiz or Well-Being Survey will not be disclosed to any third parties other than to the extent necessary to run our business, fulfil any contracts we enter into with you, where required by law or to enforce our legal rights. We may share wholly anonymised information with third parties but only on the basis that it is not possible to identify you or any other individual from such information.
- Do we sell personal information to third parties: No.
- How long we retain your personal information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes) and any other legal basis we have for using your personal information e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests in fulfilling our stated aims as an organisation.
- How we secure your personal information: using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your personal information on secure servers, encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers, and only granting access to your personal information where necessary .
- Transfers of your personal information outside the European Economic Area: we will not transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area.
- Your rights in relation to your personal information: to access your personal information and to be informed about its use, to correct your personal information, to have your personal information deleted, to restrict the use of your personal information, to object to the use of your personal information, to complain to a supervisory authority, to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information